Carboncans Headphones - Black / Lunar Grey
Carboncans Headphones - Black / Lunar Grey
Carboncans - Ultra Durable, dynamic sound headphones, hand-built in England.
Carboncans, patriotic headphones with purpose. The simple yet contemporary headphones are designed to have great sound with no compromise on design. Quality is paramount.
Sound - Using our vast experience of sound engineering we selected a brilliant Mylar driver to create what we term "full spectrum sound". What is this? In basics your music will be reproduced with a warm and rich sound that is "vibrant" and "colourful" at every frequency range, just like listening to Vinyl.
Durability - Through extensive research and development, we pioneered the use of Nylon with a Carbon filler. Carboncans are Ultra Durable and very flexible.
Comfort - The flexible headband gives a noticeable reduction in pressure tension on the ears, this increased comfort means you can listen to your music for longer.
The bespoke ear-cushions are soft and comfortable, whilst keeping unwanted noise out.
Fit - Our slider fit design uses a rubber component to effortlessly fit your headphones to your preferred size, including reverb isolation so no unwanted vibrations get in and no unwanted vibrations get out. Simply slide and listen.
Design - English made with a simple design using minimal parts thus giving better reliability. The result is a timeless headphone.
Ultra-Discreet Mic - The in-line microphone allows you make and receive calls on the go, keeping your hands free.
Compact - The fast fold headphone is great for travel, taking up less luggage space.
Weatherproof Finish - Carboncans are finished in a rubberized soft touch paint that is used by the British premium automotive sector on car switch gear. The finish is weatherproof, durable and tactile.
Made In England - Carboncans are a British affair, designed in London, Manufactured in Birmingham and Hand-Built with care in Stratford Upon Avon.
- Full spectrum sound
- Flexible nylon carbon composite construction
- Compact foldable design
- In-line microphone
- Extreme weather resistance
Black / Lunar Grey
20Hz - 20KHz
PP Recyclayble plastic with carbon filler. Lithium Battery.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and 30 days return policy.
15mm super driver, Charge Case = W:58mm, H: 53mm, D:20mm.
• DO NOT USE THE EARBUDS AT HIGH VOLUME OR FOR PROLONGED PERIODS OF TIME.
EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO NOISE OVER 70 DECIBELS* CAN PERMANENTLY DAMAGE HEARING
(We recommend using earbuds for a maximum of 20 minutes at half volume).
• FIRE RISK: DO NOT LEAVE THE CHARGE UNIT UNATTENDED OR PERMANENTLY ON CHARGE.
ONLY USE A CERTIFIED CHARGER WITH THE USB CABLE AND NEVER CHARGE NEAR ANY
SOURCE OF WATER OR OUTSIDE.
• NEVER USE THE PRODUCT WHEN CYCLING, DRIVING, CROSSING ROADS AS A PEDESTRIAN,
OPERATING HEAVY EQUIPMENT OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT WHERE ALERTNESS IS REQUIRED.
• EARBUDS SHOULD NOT BE USED BY CHILDREN (UNDER 18) AND ARE NOT A TOY
• EARBUDS SHOULD NOT BE USED BY ANYONE WITH A PREVIOUS HISTORY OF HEARING
LOSS/DAMAGE OR THOSE WEARING ANY MEDICAL DEVICES WHICH COULD BE IMPACTED BY
ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS OR WIRELESS SIGNALS, SUCH AS PACEMAKERS.
On Wireless communications
• Wireless technology operates within a range of about 10 m (30 feet). The maximum communication distance may vary depending on
the presence of obstacles (people, metal objects, walls, etc.) or the electromagnetic environment.
• Microwaves emitting from a Wireless device may affect the operation of electronic medical devices. Turn off this unit and other wireless
devices in the following locations, as it may cause an accident: in hospitals, near priority seating in trains, locations where inflammable gas is
present, near automatic doors, or near fire alarms.
• This product emits radio waves when used in wireless mode. When used in wireless mode on an airplane, follow flight crew directions
regarding permissible use of products in wireless mode.
• The audio playback on this unit may be delayed from that on the transmitting device, due to the characteristics of wireless technology.
As a result, the sound may not be in sync with the image when viewing movies or playing games.
• The unit supports security functions that comply with the wireless standard as a means of ensuring security during communication
using wireless technology. However, depending on the configured settings and other factors, this security may not be sufficient. Be careful
when communicating using wireless technology.
• Angle and Curve Ltd. shall assume no responsibility for any damages or loss resulting from information leaks that occur when using
• Connection with all wireless devices cannot be guaranteed.
o Wireless devices connected with the unit must comply with the wireless standard
o Even when a connected device complies with the wireless standard, there may be cases where the characteristics or specifications of
the wireless device make it unable to connect, or result in different control methods, display, or operation.
o When using the unit to perform hands-free talking on the phone, noise may occur depending on the connected device or the
• Depending on the device to be connected, it may require some time to start communications.
• The headset does not support multipoint connection.
If the headset supports the multipoint function, the headset can connect to a music playback device (A2DP profile etc.) and a
communication device (HFP or HSP profile, smartphone, etc.) at the same time, and you can listen to music while waiting for an incoming
call or making a call.
Notes on wearing the product:
• After use, remove the headphones slowly as the earbuds achieve a tight seal in the ears, forcibly pressing them in or quickly pulling them
out can result in eardrum damage. The supplied silicone earbuds provide a snug fit to effectively block out ambient noise. Note prolonged use
of snug-fitting earbuds may strain your ears. If you experience discomfort, discontinue use. Do not subject the silicone portion of the earbuds
to pressure over long periods, as it may cause deformation. The silicone materials used in the earbuds deteriorate with long-term use and
storage. Replace the earbuds if the deterioration results in reduced performance. If you experience discomfort while using the unit, stop using
• Static electricity accumulated in the body may cause mild tingling in your ears. To reduce the effect, wear clothes made from natural
materials, which suppress the generation of static electricity. Do not subject the unit to excessive shock.
• The touch sensor may not operate properly if you apply stickers or other adhesive items to the touch sensor control panel.
• The wireless function may not work with a mobile phone, depending on the signal conditions and the surrounding environment.
• If the earbuds or charge unit become dirty, remove them from the unit and gently clean them with a microfibre cloth (never use water
or cleaning agent).
• The unit is not waterproof. If water or foreign objects enter the unit, it may result in fire or electric shock. If water or a foreign object enters
the unit, stop use immediately In particular, be careful in the following cases. When using the unit around a sink. When using the unit in the
rain or snow, or in humid locations. When using the unit while you are sweaty. If you touch the unit with wet hands or put the unit in the
pocket of a damp article of clothing, the unit may get wet.
Angle & Curve: The Future Shape of Sound
Celebrating 10 years of headphone innovation Angle & Curve introduce the new benchmark in portable audio engineering; Carboncans Light packs 10 years headphone development into a modern but classic design - combined with our signature Vinyl X sound, all you need to do is release the music!
2 year Warranty
We stand by all our products on quality and offer a full repair and replacement within 2 years of purchase.
All purchases in the UK qualify for free shipping. Shipping to the rest of the world including the US and Europe are charged at just £5. All shipments are recorded and trackable.